Dr. Jay Seymour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

no change

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Seymore is a very trusted and well respected doctor that actually listens to me and explains things. I think he is serious about the health of his patients.

April 3rd, 2013
I love Dr Seymour! He is the only doctor I have ever seen who I feel would know who I am if a ran into him outside of his office... and I normally only see him once or twice a year. He remembers details about me and my family. He is kind, caring, really listens to your concerns....he never talks down to you. I have friends who see him as well and they like him as much as I do.

February 2nd, 2012
Dr. Seymour is everything a great Doctor should be.
Dr. Seymour is everything a great Dr. should be. Very current and knowledgeableHe takes time to ask questions and is wise, understanding & thorough.He ordered tests and diagnosed things to correct easily. He found things my cardiologist missed.Best all around family Dr. - anywhere!

September 27th, 2010
Excellence in Health Care!
While many take their health care for granted, I am grateful for the excellent services of Dr. Seymour and his very capable staff. Dr. Seymour's knowledge of general medicine and more imprtantly his familiarity with area specialists is a godsend! I have had excellent referrals to heart care, orthopedics and physical rehab thanks to Dr. Seymour!

August 20th, 2009
Regret leaving
I used Dr Seymour for about 4 years then retired and moved to Alabama and now wish he was there.

September 24th, 2008
Excellent Family Doctor
Our family has been seeing Dr. Seymour for 8-9 years. Great personality, very good support staff. Would recommend him and his office to anyone without a doubt..

June 28th, 2008
Goes the Distance
I have been Dr. Seymour's problem child for over a year. Actually, I have been his patient for 6 years, but I've suffered from an undiagnosed illness since spring '07, and he has stuck with me throughout. He has an open mind for symptoms and conditions that fall outside the ordinary and a natural instinct for diagnostic protocol and to whom he should send you for the very best care. Most importantly, I have always felt that he never doubted me. If I brought information from another source to an appointment, he listened. He always made sure I got in to see specialists that are in the very top of their field and facilitated a diagnostic review at the Mayo Clinic months before I would have been able to do so on my own. With his help, it happens that I may indeed be nearing the end of this medical roller coaster. Dr. Seymour has been the anchor throughout this difficult experience, and I can not thank him or his staff enough for their patience. Really, the nursing staff has been so patient and caring. . . . I guess it all goes back to a patients dignity. So thank you.