Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Shastri
Dr. Jay Shastri, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Northfield, NJ, with another office in Smyrna, DE. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shastri is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division, Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Cape Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Shastri has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jay Shastri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northfield, NJ.
Dr. Nitin Behl
Northfield, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. David Blecker
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Northfield, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Mathews
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Northfield, NJ 0 mi14