A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shastri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shastri, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shastri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Shastri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Gautam Shastri DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jay G. Shastri practice?
- Dr. Jay Shastri has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Shastri practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Internists and Northfield Nephrologists.