A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shayevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Shayevitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shayevitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shayevitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shayevitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Shayevitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Shayevitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Shayevitz practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists, Rochester Pediatricians, and Rochester Pediatric Specialists.