A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shayevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Shayevitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shayevitz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shayevitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shayevitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shayevitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shayevitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Shayevitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Shayevitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Shayevitz practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Anesthesiologists, Hartsdale Pediatricians, and Hartsdale Critical Care Practitioners.