A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Shechter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shechter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shechter graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shechter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Shechter MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Shechter practice?
- Dr. Jay Shechter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jay Shechter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.