Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Shechter
Dr. Jay Shechter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Gilbert, AZ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Shechter is affiliated with Banner Gateway Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Shechter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Shechter has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jay Shechter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Mark Starling
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mesa, AZ 0 mi42
Dr. Paul Hurst
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mesa, AZ 0 mi34
Dr. Edward Perlstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Mesa, AZ 0 mi43