A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Shechter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shechter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shechter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shechter graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shechter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Shechter MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Shechter practice?
- Dr. Jay Shechter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jay Shechter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.