Learn more about Dr. Jay Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sher, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Sher FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Sher practice?
- Dr. Jay Sher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sher practices Internal Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Neptune Internists.