A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sher, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Sher FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Sher practice?
- Dr. Jay Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sher practices Internal Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Internists.