Internists
Jersey Shore Endocrinolgy Assosciates
1945 State Route 33
Neptune, NJ 07753
732-776-4420
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  very dissapointed  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

I tried to explain how I was feeling with Dr. Sher but he seems to care only about the labs and not what your body tells you. He was very nice at first seemed like he cared. I only wish he would update his medical background with the history of his patients not just generic labs and not be so closed minded as most endocrinologist today.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2013

This doctor is a pervert. Make sure there is a nurse in the room with you ladies because he is scary! Or just don't see him because he is gross..

|  MADE UNBELIEVABLY INAPPROPRIATE REMARKS  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2013

From lack of available Endos and giving him the benefit of the doubt, I returned to see Dr Sher 3 times. My first appointment he referred to my breast as "Your Boobs." When the expression on my face was shock, he asked, "does that make you uncomfortable?" My answer was, I don't think you would have said that if my husband were sitting next to me. During the exam, he ran his finger down the part of my hair and said "I see somebody needs to dye their greys." Then, he asked if I had any nipple discharge as that is a sign of thyroid issues, to which I replied, "none, ever". He asked if he can squeeze them just to check because maybe I hadn't noticed. Front Desk staff is pleasant. Nurse must be overworked (I'm being kind) because she doesn't return phone calls. You have to keep calling. I called from blood results and new synthroid Rx, and quickly realized the doc reading from an old blood test. He blamed his staff, agreed with me that there's office issues. He further explained that he has no say about the staff or what they do. They are employees of the hospital and asked me to write a letter. After asking around, I've had several other doctors tell me that they've heard of Dr Sher's bizarre behavior before, but they all thought he was educationally, a good doctor. Endos are few and far between, but I would pass on this one. Good luck in your search. PS, the one star was for his timeliness which seems to be what he prides himself most of.

|  Life saver  |  show details
by Albert L on Jul 25th, 2013

When my wife and I first met Dr Sher, we would have assumed we were seeing another typical MD with a specialty. At 60, we have seen our fair share of physicians. Dr. Sher is genuinely interested in our well being, spends the time necessary to review everything we have concerns for as well as personal stories of interest. I have the greatest admiration for his skills as an expert in his field and his warm human interaction. I remain grateful for having been referred to him and have taken control of my medical issues to a great satisfaction. I highly recommend Dr. Sher to my friends and family who also now see him. An absolute great experience even after 6 years of office visits. In addition, the only physician I have ever seen who has been on time EVERY office visit...he even calls us personally to review test results with great enthusiasm when they are good and criticisms when needed. Thank you Doc !

|  He is an excellant doctor  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

My experience with him has been very good I have been working with him since 2005

|  Rude, rude, rude  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Rude, loud and unsympathetic is this guy's MO. I was in tears by the time my 3.5 minutes with him were over. Who knew that so much callousness could be conveyed in so short a timespan?

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

easy to write a perscription and send you on your way. Terrible rapport and bedside mannor. Would NOT return or reccommend to anyone.

|  Overall poor bedside manners and phone manners  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Family member has been to this Dr for at least 5 yrs. this Dr has no beside manner at all. Does not take the time to answer questions.Impol...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com