Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Shoaps
Dr. Jay Shoaps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Shoaps is affiliated with Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital, St. Mary`s Medical Center and Sparrow Hospital & Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Shoaps has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Jay Shoaps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Gary Kindt
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Duluth, MN 0 mi35
Dr. Jose Gomez
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Duluth, MN 0 mi21
Dr. Kristin Knopke
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi8