The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Shoaps
Dr. Jay Shoaps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Shoaps is affiliated with Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital, Sparrow Hospital & Health System and St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Shoaps has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Jay Shoaps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.