A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Shore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Shore practice?
- Dr. James Shore has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Shore practices Psychiatry near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Sheridan Psychiatrists.