Dr. Jay Singh MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

October 30th, 2015
Great Doctor!
The most caring, compassionate Dr. I have ever been to. He spent a lot of time explaining my symptoms and treatment options. I highly recommend him!

July 9th, 2015
MD
DrSingh is not only a great surgeon alsa a great great person.He is caring,friendlyand easy to approach.I can't say enough good things about him.I am a gastroenterologyst from other country .I found Dr.Singh from internet.I had robotic colon surgery.Second day of surgery I was discharged ,forth day I was out for my Birthday Dinner.Fifth day I took my grandson to park.Nineth day I was driving.I mean I haven't in bed at all.Great great success.He is incredible.His healer hands and DaVinci's amazing arms saved my life.His smile warms every patient heart .Thank you Dr.Jay Singh ,You are simply Great.

February 11th, 2012
Dirty office. Rude staff. No follow up. Takes forever to return calls. Arrogant.Where there is so much smoke, there has to be fire.

January 16th, 2012
Previous patient
Dr. Singh was the greatest surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of coming into contact with. He saved my life. I would recommend him to all. Triple star!!!!!!

December 27th, 2010
Complicated Case
Dr. Singh has taken me on as a new patient. I think I'm the patient from he**! He has did several procedures to correct a fissure that turned into a rectal vaginal fistula. Several procedures later we decided to to a temporary ileostomy. My body is not responding but my Dr. Singh is pulling out every possible card he has in his deck to help me get back on the right track. He's efficient, caring and very attentive to my needs. He's great!

November 30th, 2010
This is the care I was looking for! Awesome.
Very professional and well thought of among his peers. I did my homework on Dr. Singh and his reputation. He is ahead of the curve with the latest techniques and skills. He is personable and explains the situation in an understandable manner.

February 24th, 2010
dr is over confident
Cocky, arrogant, not detail oriented. Office staff talks openly about other patients, can hear from waiting room. Does not return calls in a timely manner. Not very professional office, a bit unorganized and does not appear clean.

August 13th, 2009
Awesome
He was very caring. I had 2 major surgeries within month of each other and he assisted my Dr. Abir. Dr. Singh was great and on top of everything! I rate him and Dr. Abir tops!!!

August 7th, 2009
He is great if you need this type of treatment
Dr. Singh has been my Doctor for surgery for about 6 years now and has performed many procedures with care and caring. He and his staff along with the other doctors in his practice are thoughtful, and stay on top of your care and also stay on top of the latest trends in surgery. I have trusted my life with him gladly and I think that says it all

July 4th, 2009
Arrogant.

May 26th, 2009
The experience was bearable only because I felt safe in his hands...he took the fright out of my mind about my surgery.

March 31st, 2009
a very poor doctor and staff
Dr. Singh was a completely dissapointing and unprofessional experience. His office staff was difficult and unprofessional(overheard two of them bashing a patient).Getting him to give me procedure results was difficult.(3days to return my call).. His follow-up is non-existent. I believe he was completetly unconcerned about my health. When the same problem recurred a few weeks later I called and was met with the same rude staff and decided to find a better doctor.