A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Slater, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay E Slater MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Slater practice?
- Dr. Jay Slater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Slater practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Rockville Allergists and Rockville Pediatricians.