A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Slater, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans