Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Slater
Dr. Jay Slater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Slater is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, Children's Hosp National Med Ctr and Cnmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Slater has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Jay Slater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Charles Berul
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Rockville, MD 0 mi28
Dr. Radha Nandagopal
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Rockville, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Mary Donofrio
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology
Rockville, MD 0 mi28