A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Slater, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay E Slater MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Slater practice?
- Dr. Jay Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Slater practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Allergists and Rockville Pediatricians.