Dr. Jay Sloop MD Patient Reviews

September 23rd, 2015
One of the best.
Dr. R. J. Sloop has been my primary care physician for approx 2 years. I was amazed at the time & care given to me on my first visit. He took the time necessary to review my history, record any present complaints I had, & answer any questions I asked. He was kind & patient with me, & I appreciate that, as my health history is long & complex. In my subsequent follow-up appointments & acute care visits he remained consistent in his kindness, patience, & excellent medical care. In my opinion, he is tenacious & thorough as a diagnostician who is more than capable of arriving at an accurate assessment & treatment plan for the difficult to manage problems associated with caring for a patient with multiple intertwined medical diagnoses. I have seen quite a number of physicians in the last 10 years due to the complex nature of my health care, & Dr. Sloop is definitely one of the best physicians at the top of the list. :)

May 27th, 2015
Patient
Pleasant office & staff - Dr. Sloop is very knowledgeable & caring - wouldn't want any other doctor!Highly recommended!