Dr. Jay Sloop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Sloop?

June 22nd, 2017

nothing but good to report

He has been a great doctor for both myself as well as my wife until her death from a brain stroke in 2015 as she lay in a hospital bed in our family room in the throws of immanent death he came by our home to visit her on his way to his shifts at the Feather River Hospital but he had to turn her over to the Hospice folks as she was dying!

September 23rd, 2015

One of the best.

Dr. R. J. Sloop has been my primary care physician for approx 2 years. I was amazed at the time & care given to me on my first visit. He took the time necessary to review my history, record any present complaints I had, & answer any questions I asked. He was kind & patient with me, & I appreciate that, as my health history is long & complex. In my subsequent follow-up appointments & acute care visits he remained consistent in his kindness, patience, & excellent medical care. In my opinion, he is tenacious & thorough as a diagnostician who is more than capable of arriving at an accurate assessment & treatment plan for the difficult to manage problems associated with caring for a patient with multiple intertwined medical diagnoses. I have seen quite a number of physicians in the last 10 years due to the complex nature of my health care, & Dr. Sloop is definitely one of the best physicians at the top of the list. :)

May 27th, 2015

Patient

Pleasant office & staff - Dr. Sloop is very knowledgeable & caring - wouldn't want any other doctor!Highly recommended!

November 15th, 2016