A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Snow, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from Education: MD from University of Missouri. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Snow practice?
Dr. Jay Snow practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO and St Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Bariatric Specialists.