A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Snow, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from Education: MD from University of Missouri. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Snow MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Snow practice?
- Dr. Jay Snow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Snow practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Festus, MO.
See Festus Surgeons and Festus Bariatric Specialists.