Dr. Jay Snow MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Saint Louis, MO

January 17th, 2017
Caring and supporative
He listens and works with pt to develop a solution that you can live with . Great personal touch at the office. Easy to talk to and encouraging to set goals that you can achieve but require work . I have sent friends and family to see him .

May 24th, 2016
Awesome doctor. His professionalism is superb. My procedure went very well with no complications. As a result of the surgery my life has dramatically changed. I would recommend him highly

January 22nd, 2016
The best surgeon you could have. Rest easy knowing you are in the care of Dr Snow. You will not be sorry you chose him...trust me..I'm super critical, picky..and a registered nurse.

May 7th, 2015
My husband and myself had surgery on Monday. Dr. Snow & his staff are totally amazing.

May 1st, 2015
Dr. Snow was amazing! I would recommend him to anyone!

April 6th, 2015
My experience was life changing.

February 12th, 2015
Highly recommended
Professionalism and service from entire team is great. Truly care about best options for patients!

January 8th, 2015
He is an awesome doctor!

April 13th, 2014
Best decision I could have made
After doing extensive research on local physicians specializing in Bariatric Surgery I decided to sign up for one of Dr. Snow's educational seminars. After meeting Dr. Snow and sitting through the seminar I knew that this was the physician I was looking for. He has an extensive knowledge about all surgeries and what they entail, he answered all questions and what was very important to me, was that he had a great demeanor and sense of humor. His office staff is knowledgeable and friendly as well and make the whole experience that much better. Dr. Snow is a great option no matter which bariatric surgery you are looking at and I highly recommend that you check out one of his seminars.

October 10th, 2013
Excellent!!
Dr. Snow is super doctor and surgeon. He was very willing to answer any question I had. I went to one of his seminars first and he was obviously very knowledgeable about all the procedures he and his partner provide. I left the seminar feeling very confident in his abilities. Had my surgery yesterday - excellent care!

March 3rd, 2013
Patient
Dr Snow has helped me when no one else could. I had tried everything to lose weight. He is professional and down to earth with his patients. he talks english not Dr. language. He takes his time and explains everything so you understand everything. He has a great sense of humor. He made me feel so relaxed and confident that I was choosing the right procedure for me. His care before and after surgery has been the best. I had acid reflux so bad I couldn't sleep in my bed. Since surgery no more acid reflux at all, what a relief. The weight is coming off and I feel like a new person. Dr. Snow and his staff are #1. First place I have been in years that treats you like a person and not a number. I will recommend Dr. Snow to all that are considering weight loss surgery.

February 21st, 2013
Good experience
I like the process that Dr. Snow follows. The presentation/seminar was very helpful in my decision making process. His office dealt with my insurance company. Having a nutritionist on staff was also very convenient.