A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Spector, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Spector MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Spector practice?
- Dr. Jay Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Spector practices Family Medicine near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Primary Care Doctors.