A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sprenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprenger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sprenger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprenger graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sprenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Davis Sprenger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Sprenger practice?
- Dr. Jay Sprenger has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sprenger practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Internists.