A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sprenger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Anaphylaxis, Animal Allergy, and Asthma.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprenger graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sprenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- University of Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sprenger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sprenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Sprenger practice?
Dr. Jay Sprenger practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Issaquah Allergists and Issaquah Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Sprenger