A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sprenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprenger
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sprenger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprenger graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sprenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Davis Sprenger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Sprenger practice?
- Dr. Jay Sprenger has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sprenger practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Internists.