A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sprenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sprenger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprenger graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sprenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sprenger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans