A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Springer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Springer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Springer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Springer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Springer practice?
Dr. Jay Springer practices Internal Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Quakertown Internists.