A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sprong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sprong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sprong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprong graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sprong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay White Sprong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay W. Sprong practice?
- Dr. Jay Sprong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sprong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Northampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.