A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman, Ophthalmologist, vitreo-retinal diseases and surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett Stallman graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bennett Stallman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman practice?
- Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bennett Stallman practices Ophthalmology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Peachtree City, GA.
See Decatur Ophthalmologists.