Learn more about Dr. Jay Stallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Stallman, Ophthalmologist, vitreo-retinal diseases and surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stallman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stallman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Stallman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallman graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stallman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Stallman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Stallman practice?
- Dr. Jay Stallman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jay Stallman practices Ophthalmology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Ophthalmologists.