A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Steinberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mitchell Steinberg DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Steinberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.