A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Stone, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Stone FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jay Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Stone practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.