A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Story:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Story is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Story, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Story graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Story has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Courtlin Story MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Story practice?
- Dr. Jay Story has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Story practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.