A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Strittholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Strittholt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strittholt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Strittholt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Strittholt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay Strittholt practice?
- Dr. Jay Strittholt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Strittholt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Le Mars, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Le Mars Surgeons.