A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Strittholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Strittholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strittholt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strittholt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strittholt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Strittholt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay T Strittholt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay T. Strittholt practice?
- Dr. Jay Strittholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Strittholt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Le Mars, IA.
See Le Mars Orthopedic Surgeons.