A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sussman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sussman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sussman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ira Sussman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Jay Sussman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Sussman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.