A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sussman, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Sussman practice?
Dr. Jay Sussman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Riverton, NJ.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Sussman