A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sussman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Sussman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sussman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ira Sussman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Jay Sussman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sussman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.