Learn more about Dr. JAY HOFFMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAY HOFFMAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. HOFFMAN graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. HOFFMAN has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HOFFMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JAY HOFFMAN practice?
Dr. JAY HOFFMAN practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Dewitt, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Prudenville, MI.
See Dewitt Family Physicians, Dewitt General Practitioners, and Dewitt Internists.