A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Hoffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Jay Hoffman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Dewitt, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Prudenville, MI.
See Dewitt Primary Care Doctors.