A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Talsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Talsania, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Talsania, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talsania graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talsania has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talsania accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Talsania practice?
Dr. Jay Talsania practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.