A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Talsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Talsania, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Talsania, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talsania graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talsania has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Talsania MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Talsania practice?
- Dr. Jay Talsania has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Talsania practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.