A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Talsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Talsania, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Talsania, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Talsania graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talsania has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Talsania MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Talsania practice?
- Dr. Jay Talsania has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Talsania practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons and Allentown Surgeons.