Learn more about Dr. Jay Talsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Talsania, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talsania
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talsania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Talsania, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Talsania graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talsania has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Talsania MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Talsania practice?
- Dr. Jay Talsania has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Talsania practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons and Allentown Surgeons.