Dr. Jay Talsania MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. J for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He gives 110% to his patients. I highly recommend him and guarantee you won't be disappointed.

June 5th, 2017
Excellent Doctor

May 25th, 2014
Patient
All the care I received from Dr. Talsania and his staff was excellent.

May 22nd, 2014
Dr Talsania is an awesome doctor!I cant say anything bad about him! I would highly recommend him!

May 21st, 2014
He's the best hand/arm surgeon in the valley. Professional as well as courteous. Takes his time with patients. I've sent many a patient to him and they always have come back to thank me. .

May 3rd, 2014
My recent experiences with Dr. Talsania
Dr. Talsania had recently completed my carpel tunnel on my right hand (a couple of years ago he worked on my left hand). His work was excellent and my progress was very good. Even got out for some golf. Unfortunately I had a recent fall and injured my wrist with swelling and pain. Dr. Talsania as able to see me almost immediately and assured me that nothing was broken. What a relief! We are lucky to have a hand surgeon of his caliber in the Lehigh Valley - very skilled, personable and a pleasure to be around. I could not image going to anyone else!

Outstanding surgeon and more
I have had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Talsania multiple times. First for significant arm and hand trauma following a MVA and years later for a power tool accident. Both times his diagnosis, treatment, and surgical skills were exceptional, and his personality and bedside manner.are unsurpassed. He is kind and compassionate but determined to "make it better" for his patients. Follow up visits are thorough, He answers all questions, and spends the "right amount" of time with you.. When you are with Dr. Talsania, you feel like you are his only patient. I can honestly say, he is the best surgeon I've ever had.

Great Doctor, Excellent Staff
Love going to the Hand Center at OAA. Staff is very welcoming and efficient. especially love Laura and Neil. I have been a patient of Dr. Talzania's for 12 years. He has an excellent personality, very caring and funny, and is an excellent surgeon. I recommend with hesitation to anyone that is in need of a great upper extremity surgeon. Keep up the good work guys!!!

April 29th, 2014
Best hand surgeon in the Valley
Not only is Dr. Talsania a great surgeon but he's the most down-to-earth doctor I've ever met. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor.

April 28th, 2014
Reconstructed Thumb Surgery
Dr. Talsania was great. He explained why I was having pain and what was going on in my hand. I am 9 months out from my surgery which went very well and I am doing great. The only issue I had was with they physical therapy which was trying to get an apt. They are very busy and double and triple book and unfortunately that effects their ability to devote much one on one time. They definitely need more therapists because with the over booking at times the quality of the therapy did not feel sufficient to me.

April 28th, 2014
It was very quick and painless. The doctor was very polite and understandable. He helped me along every step of the way to recovery. His team was also very classy and top class. My experience was memorable.

April 25th, 2014
My Angel
He's the "BEST" I Don't know what I would have done without him many...... of times! He saved my Left arm after a MVA now has the task of helping the over worked right. Dr Jay your my Angel! Thank You!