Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
250 Cetronia Rd
Ste 303
Allentown, PA 18104
610-973-6200
Locations and availability (6)

• Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Dennis C. Steigerwalt on May 25th, 2014

All the care I received from Dr. Talsania and his staff was excellent.

May 22nd, 2014

Dr Talsania is an awesome doctor!I cant say anything bad about him! I would highly recommend him!

by Linda J. Kugler on May 21st, 2014

He's the best hand/arm surgeon in the valley. Professional as well as courteous. Takes his time with patients. I've sent many a patient to him and they always have come back to thank me. .

|  My recent experiences with Dr. Talsania  |  show details
by Ed C. on May 3rd, 2014

Dr. Talsania had recently completed my carpel tunnel on my right hand (a couple of years ago he worked on my left hand). His work was excellent and my progress was very good. Even got out for some golf. Unfortunately I had a recent fall and injured my wrist with swelling and pain. Dr. Talsania as able to see me almost immediately and assured me that nothing was broken. What a relief! We are lucky to have a hand surgeon of his caliber in the Lehigh Valley - very skilled, personable and a pleasure to be around. I could not image going to anyone else!

|  Outstanding surgeon and more  |  show details
by Tom L. on Apr 29th, 2014

I have had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Talsania multiple times. First for significant arm and hand trauma following a MVA and years later for a power tool accident. Both times his diagnosis, treatment, and surgical skills were exceptional, and his personality and bedside manner.are unsurpassed. He is kind and compassionate but determined to "make it better" for his patients. Follow up visits are thorough, He answers all questions, and spends the "right amount" of time with you.. When you are with Dr. Talsania, you feel like you are his only patient. I can honestly say, he is the best surgeon I've ever had.

|  Great Doctor, Excellent Staff  |  show details
by Betty Schaefer-Hassler on Apr 29th, 2014

Love going to the Hand Center at OAA. Staff is very welcoming and efficient. especially love Laura and Neil. I have been a patient of Dr. Talzania's for 12 years. He has an excellent personality, very caring and funny, and is an excellent surgeon. I recommend with hesitation to anyone that is in need of a great upper extremity surgeon. Keep up the good work guys!!!

|  Best hand surgeon in the Valley  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

Not only is Dr. Talsania a great surgeon but he's the most down-to-earth doctor I've ever met. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor.

|  Reconstructed Thumb Surgery  |  show details
by Lorraine Angelico on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Talsania was great. He explained why I was having pain and what was going on in my hand. I am 9 months out from my surgery which went very well and I am doing great. The only issue I had was with they physical therapy which was trying to get an apt. They are very busy and double and triple book and unfortunately that effects their ability to devote much one on one time. They definitely need more therapists because with the over booking at times the quality of the therapy did not feel sufficient to me.

Apr 28th, 2014

It was very quick and painless. The doctor was very polite and understandable. He helped me along every step of the way to recovery. His team was also very classy and top class. My experience was memorable.

|  My Angel  |  show details
by Vickie Gordon on Apr 25th, 2014

He's the "BEST" I Don't know what I would have done without him many...... of times! He saved my Left arm after a MVA now has the task of helping the over worked right. Dr Jay your my Angel! Thank You!

Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Talsania made my experience great. He was sensitive to my needs, knowledgable regarding how to treat my symptoms, was funny which put me at ease and a handsome doctor to boot.

|  fixed my carpal tunnel  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

very efficient office, had my emg done same day , and no more numbness

May 20th, 2010

Wonderful upbeat, caring person. Really loves what he does. Gives his full attn to patient and is willing to answer questions in plain language. Wonderful, knowlegeable staff.

|  give him a hand  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Jay is outstanding in his field as a hand surgeon. He fixed my hand and is one of the most down to earth doctors I ever had the pleasure ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Feb 28th, 2009

Quick, excellent diagnosis; solved issue immediately.