Dr. Jay Talsania Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Talsania?

September 11th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Doctor Talsania is a people doctor he truly has old school ethics I patient care with the latest and greatest methods of care. Talks to you 1on 1 and truly listens to concerns. Has performed multiple surgeries on me and I have never felt so comfortable before, each surgery helps me to attain goals I set to reach. I thank GOD every day for finding him for my care. If you need care of your upper extremities he is the doctor to go to.

August 7th, 2017

Musician's hands

Dr. Talsania just completed reconstructive surgery on my right thumb and the same surgery 6 months ago on my left thumb. As a classical keyboard musician, I was very concerned about having any surgery on my hands. Dr. Talsania's expertise, professionalism, genuine concern, and jovial personality put me at ease in facing what could be career saving procedures. Since I am still in recovery, I am not yet ready to play public concert, but thanks to Dr. Talsania's care, I know I will be in due time.

August 7th, 2017

Simply the best.

June 5th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. J for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He gives 110% to his patients. I highly recommend him and guarantee you won't be disappointed .

June 5th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

May 25th, 2014

Patient

All the care I received from Dr. Talsania and his staff was excellent.

May 23rd, 2014

Dr Talsania is an awesome doctor!I cant say anything bad about him! I would highly recommend him!

May 21st, 2014

He's the best hand/arm surgeon in the valley. Professional as well as courteous. Takes his time with patients. I've sent many a patient to him and they always have come back to thank me. .

May 3rd, 2014

My recent experiences with Dr. Talsania

Dr. Talsania had recently completed my carpel tunnel on my right hand (a couple of years ago he worked on my left hand). His work was excellent and my progress was very good. Even got out for some golf. Unfortunately I had a recent fall and injured my wrist with swelling and pain. Dr. Talsania as able to see me almost immediately and assured me that nothing was broken. What a relief! We are lucky to have a hand surgeon of his caliber in the Lehigh Valley - very skilled, personable and a pleasure to be around. I could not image going to anyone else!

Outstanding surgeon and more

I have had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Talsania multiple times. First for significant arm and hand trauma following a MVA and years later for a power tool accident. Both times his diagnosis, treatment, and surgical skills were exceptional, and his personality and bedside manner.are unsurpassed. He is kind and compassionate but determined to "make it better" for his patients. Follow up visits are thorough, He answers all questions, and spends the "right amount" of time with you.. When you are with Dr. Talsania, you feel like you are his only patient. I can honestly say, he is the best surgeon I've ever had.

Great Doctor, Excellent Staff

Love going to the Hand Center at OAA. Staff is very welcoming and efficient. especially love Laura and Neil. I have been a patient of Dr. Talzania's for 12 years. He has an excellent personality, very caring and funny, and is an excellent surgeon. I recommend with hesitation to anyone that is in need of a great upper extremity surgeon. Keep up the good work guys!!!

April 29th, 2014

Best hand surgeon in the Valley

Not only is Dr. Talsania a great surgeon but he's the most down-to-earth doctor I've ever met. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor.