A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dell Thompson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jay Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Thompson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Allergists and Inglewood Internists.