A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dell Thompson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jay Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Thompson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Allergists and Inglewood Internists.