A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Townsend is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Townsend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Graham Medical Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Anthony Townsend MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Jay Townsend has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Townsend practices Family Medicine near Newville, PA.
See Newville Family Physicians.