Dr. Jay Trussler DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Manchester, TN

March 20th, 2016
Great people to work with, ease of getting in, great bedside manner, overall great exp

November 18th, 2015
It appears that he cares more about your wallet than he does a patient. His staff is extremely rude. You can't get any help from them via the phone but have to make an appointment when you need something. Getting his staff to return a phone call, especially when you need help,.is an act of futility. There are much better doctors with much better credentials.

October 27th, 2015
I think many of the negative reviews are people who were hoping to fill up on pain meds rather than be seen for a real problem. Dr. Trussler took more time during my initial visit than I've ever had at other offices, granted they were military doctors. I have to admit I was a little put off by the weird "free this innocent guy" postings in the waiting area. Other than that it I think it was a good visit.

April 16th, 2015
Has the worst bed side manor and is lacking in ethics!

February 22nd, 2015
Very Clinic Like
Have never actually seen Dr. Trussler. He is only in the office one day a wk and it takes a couple of weeks to get an appt. with him. You see with the nurse practitioners. I don't like this system at all. I go because it is easy to be seen when I need to. However, I am at the point to look elsewhere. The exam rooms and restroom are very dirty and need a good cleaning.

January 24th, 2015
I have had nothing but horrible experiences here. I will be changing doctors.

December 13th, 2014
I love this place, and the staff
I have struggled with anxiety and depression since I was very young, and all the doctors I had seen before just wanted to write a script, not converse about anything, and send me out the door. Here they actually CARE. They will listen to you, they will work with you. They don't act like they know it all just because they have a degree. Kristen and Yvette are amazing, I wouldn't be where I am currently without their help, caring, and understanding. They see you as a person, not a prescription pad. When my aunt was dying, Kristen actually asked me how she was doing and let me tear up in her office after she passed, and I could tell she genuinely CARED. That's so rare in the medical field. Yvette and Kristen both have been so understanding and willing to try different approaches to some of my more unique problems, the people here want to get to the root of the problem, not just stifle the issues that come from it. Almost a year ago I was in a really bad place, and I may not be where I want to be yet, but I thank God and Dr. Trussler and his staff I'm not where I used to be. I would (and do!) recommend this doctors office to anyone.

December 1st, 2014
THEE MOST STUPID DOCTOR OFFICES YOU CAN EVER VISIT!!! FROM HIS NURSE PRACTITIONER UP TO THE DOCTOR, COMPLETELY STUPID !!! IF YOUR SICK OR DYING OR HAVE A SIMPLE COUGH STAY AWAY FROM THIS QUACKS OFFICE AND EVERYONE THATS INVOLVED UNDER THIS NAME PERIOD ! STUPID,, GO TO A REAL MD. OR SPECIALIZED PRACTICE !!!

August 15th, 2012
A doctor that thinks
He puts his brain into it. Most docs are cookie cutter style, but he will at least attempt to engage your problem with some critical thinking.

March 6th, 2010
Great Christian Physician
Unlike other doctors who simply walk in, listen for 5 minutes, hand me a prescription and leave, Dr. Trussler spent about 30 minutes with me (making him late for other patients), listened to my problems very attentively, and then took the time to pray with me. If he makes you wait to see him it's probably because he's giving someone else the extra time that they need. I highly recommend him.

February 16th, 2010
Awesome Clinic
Dr. Trusslers clinic has the best nursing staff ive ever seen...

September 13th, 2009
Poor folowups
For the most part he seems to be a good Dr., but he does not make followup appointments as other Dr.s do. Some days he is very nice and on other days he seems to be in a bad mood and will kind of take it out on the patient. He needs to make followup appointments and be a little more gentle with the patients when examining them.