Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
by Paula H. on Mar 6th, 2013

He is an outstanding ob/gyn. After i gave birth i mentioned to a friend that there had been some minor complications but i was in Dr. Ugol's hands so i had no concerns. My friend is a paramedic/EMT and he told me that Dr. Ugol is also his wife's physician. He said "god forbid there is ever a problem, Dr. Ugol is the GUY you want!" He is professional and thorough. Some patients think his manner is mechanical but I strongly disagree. With Dr. Ugol I have a competent,thorough physician anyday.

Very helpful show details Very helpful
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Ugol was very professional and called me prior to my appointment to go through my medical history. Once I was at the office we had another conversation to help in my quest to get pregnant. He was very helpful and I happy I have found my new doctor!

Feb 10th, 2011

Excellent diagnosis. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Apr 27th, 2010

Dr Ugol is very thorough and I am confident that I am getting good care. His manner is a bit mechanical and business-like, but hey, this isn't a cocktail party, right? The office is a bit of a factory and waits can sometimes be long. A good solid doctor---I can recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced OB-GYN in the area.