Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
by Paula H. on Mar 6th, 2013

He is an outstanding ob/gyn. After i gave birth i mentioned to a friend that there had been some minor complications but i was in Dr. Ugol's hands so i had no concerns. My friend is a paramedic/EMT and he told me that Dr. Ugol is also his wife's physician. He said "god forbid there is ever a problem, Dr. Ugol is the GUY you want!" He is professional and thorough. Some patients think his manner is mechanical but I strongly disagree. With Dr. Ugol I have a competent,thorough physician anyday.

|  Very helpful  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Ugol was very professional and called me prior to my appointment to go through my medical history. Once I was at the office we had another conversation to help in my quest to get pregnant. He was very helpful and I happy I have found my new doctor!

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Excellent diagnosis. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

Dr Ugol is very thorough and I am confident that I am getting good care. His manner is a bit mechanical and business-like, but hey, this isn't a cocktail party, right? The office is a bit of a factory and waits can sometimes be long. A good solid doctor---I can recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced OB-GYN in the area.