A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Umbreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Umbreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umbreit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Umbreit, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Umbreit graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Nichola Umbreit MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay N. Umbreit practice?
- Dr. Jay Umbreit has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Umbreit practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bothell, WA.
See Bothell Internists, Bothell Hematologists, and Bothell Oncologists.