A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Varughese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Varughese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varughese graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Varughese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay I Varughese MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Varughese practice?
- Dr. Jay Varughese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Varughese practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists.