A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Vega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Vega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Vega has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lady of The Sea General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jared Vega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Vega practice?
- Dr. Jay Vega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Vega practices Family Medicine near Cut Off, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See Cut Off Primary Care Doctors.