Dr. Jay Vida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Vida?

April 2nd, 2017

The Best and most passionate and knowledgeable Doctor!

Tis the season when everyone unfortunately is getting sick with the weather we've been having. So yes we might have to wait a little longer than usual but the wait is worth it. If you have such a caring compassionate doctor, who is very knowledgeable and takes his time to really listen and to diagnose the problem and really is concerned about his patients. Your not just a number, he takes his job seriously and loves each and everyone of his patients. And does his best! I am very blessed and fortunate to call him my Doctor, and to have him and his staff in my corner. I would like to say Thank you to each and everyone of his staff and including him a big Thank you!!!!!

March 31st, 2017

Terrible Front Staff So Rude

I had an appt. at 1pm waited 40mins and when I went in Dr.Vida spent 5mins with my husband he is terrible would not recommend him.

February 24th, 2017

THE STAFF AT FRONT DESK IS VERY RUDE AND THEY TREAT YOU LIKE AN IDIOT MY HUSBAND WENT TO SEE DR.VIDA WE WAITED 40MINS.LATE FOR OUR APPT.THEN THE DR CAME IN AND SPENT 5 MINS THAT IS TERRIBLE I DO NOT SUGGEST DR.VIDA AT ALL RUDE FRONT DESK STAFF AND WROTE LETTER TO AMA ABOUT THIS.

December 15th, 2015

A very compassionate, intelligent, wonderful doctor.Wish all doctors could be like him.

September 4th, 2015

Dedicated doctor, who truly loves what he does. Takes pride. It shows!! You don't feel rushed, takes his time to answer your questions so you can understand. Current and on top of what's new. I couldn't be any happier. Proud to say he's my doctor. His staff is friendly and very helpful. If you want a doctor who cares and always gives 100 percent you found him.

January 26th, 2015

Dr. Vida spends the time and energy to diagnose the problem and find a solution. He is caring and one of the BEST physicians I have ever seen. Great patient/doctor relationship - he take the time to explain to me. I recommend him 100%. His staff is genuinely kind, considerate and friendly. Thank you!

May 4th, 2012

A couple of walk-in clinics bill insurance companies under his name and it was convenient at first to see one of the doctors there without an appointment. However, none of them ever spent more than 2 minutes in the room and none of my concerns were ever addressed. When I got a problem and they weren't helpful I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Jay Vida but wasn't able to do so.I tried calling for 2 days and only got busy signal.I got an impression that the receptionist just takes the phone off the hook. Needless to say, Dr. Vida is not my primary physician anymore and I would not recommend him to anyone.

September 13th, 2011

Lori Lightfoot

I am employed at one of the facilities where Dr Vida has patient ronds. I was going to a different doctor at the time, and was unhappy with his office staff. When I observed dr. Vida with one of his elerly patients,,,how gentle and caring and patient he was with her, I decided then, that I would swithc over to his practice. He is caring and compassionate, and is very thorough when caring for the whole patient. I was impressed at one visit when a change in medication was in order, he said he had to look it up in his "dumb-dumb doctors book". That sort of humbleness, his care, and his fantastic "talk to you about anything" attitude makes me refer patients to him all the time. I have also had my own patients talk to me about him, and they just love him. A check-up visit with dr. Vida isn't something to dread because you know you are going to a great doctor with your "whole patient" in mind.

February 2nd, 2010

The best! Bedside manner, professionalism, accuracy in diagnosing, spends time and follows up! Dr. Vida is one of the extraordinary doctors left today!

February 17th, 2017