A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Waddadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Waddadar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Waddadar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddadar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waddadar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Waddadar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jay Waddadar practice?
- Dr. Jay Waddadar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Waddadar practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Slidell Endocrinologists.