A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Walther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Walther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Walther, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Walther graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Walther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ronald Walther MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Walther practice?
- Dr. Jay Walther has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Walther practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Dermatologists, Harlingen Internists, and Harlingen Geriatric Doctors.