Learn more about Dr. Jay Walther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Walther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walther
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Walther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Walther, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walther graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ronald Walther MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Walther practice?
- Dr. Jay Walther has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Walther practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Dermatologists, Harlingen Internists, and Harlingen Geriatric Doctors.