A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Weinberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Weinberger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weinberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Marc Weinberger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Weinberger practice?
- Dr. Jay Weinberger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Weinberger practices Anesthesiology near Rye Brook, NY.