A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Weitzner is Excellent. Dr. Weitzner has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Weitzner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weitzner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Weitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Weitzner practice?
Dr. Jay Weitzner practices Dermatology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Middletown Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Weitzner