A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Weitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Weitzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Weitzner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weitzner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Marvin Weitzner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Weitzner practice?
- Dr. Jay Weitzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Weitzner practices Dermatology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Middletown Dermatologists.