A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Wesevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Wesevich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesevich graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wesevich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay William Wesevich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay W. Wesevich practice?
- Dr. Jay Wesevich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Wesevich practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.