Dr. Jay White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay White?

Proud to call him MY doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr.White was referred to me from a relative/friend. From the very beginning Dr.White has been very professional and very prompt. We had a difficult road with baby and Dr.White knew exactly how to handle our situation and things that needed immediate attention were followed up on. His Nurse Stephanie is just amazingly helpful and sweet! I absolutely love all of them! I would recommend Dr White to anyone as I have and will continue to do! Thanks to Dr.White and his team you all are amazing people!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

subpar care. Made jokes about issues I was having. And then got a bill for $625 for one visit. All other doctors would charge $330 for this same visit. Stay away

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Unprofessional and in my opinion not a very skilled doctor. As soon as a problem comes up, he does not know how to handle it. Also very poor at monitoring and following up on potential issues. I would not recommend

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Great Doctor, Great staff. I highly recommend Dr. White. I started seeing him in 2003 when my OB/GYN retired. He and his staff have never failed to provide excellent care. I had surgery in 2011 and I felt Dr. White was supportive and conforting throughout the entire process.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of dr white for ten years. He has always made me feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable times. I will never go to another dr. People cannot always blame the dr for poor communication. He cannot remember every single pt history-his nurses and staff are supposed to aid in that. He has delivered both of my children and if is still practicing when they need an obgyn, I will certainly bring them to his office. Me and my husband both love and thank dr white for everything he has done.

Posted on June 19th, 2011

I have been with this doctor for 17 years. I have seen a total change and he is the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Delivered 2 children many years ago and thought I would be with the same doctor as I aged. I rate him very unprofessional and on my last visit before Memorial Day holiday he did blood work and I have heard nothing from him or his office. Maybe he is waiting on Independence Day. I have sought out a new doctor. He is careless and wreckful. I expect he does not realize we pay for his services and we should be treated with exceptional care.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr Jay White was extremely outgoing and made me so comfortable at first. I went to establish him as my new provider for my yearly exam. After getting abnormal results he was very concerned and professional. I ended up having surgery and my experience from right before and after was horrible. He made me feel unworthy of his care and like I was "dirty." He confused my results with someone else in my follow-up appointment when infact my findings from the surgery were worse. He was extremely short with me and even stood up after about 2 minutes of talking without letting me ask questions. My results were serious and he made me feel like he completely lost interest in my health. He was going to do another surgery and I was to schedule my appointment at the follow-up but he changed his mind and said to save my money for IVF because my chances of conceiving naturally were slim to none. He then advised me that he could no longer help me and would recommend I see a high risk doctor since I would need fertility advice. My overall experience was extremely traumatic and I've never felt so inadequate. A lot of people love Dr White and would recommend him in a heart beat but I think he is a "good time Dr" in that he is very charming if you are "healthy." His patient load seems to have gotten overwhelming because he has lost touch with individuality. I was so excited in the beginning only to be let down and disheartened with his lack of concern.

A Great Doctor

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

my experience was wonderful,i was a new patient,the doctor met with me before and after my exam.i was only in there a total of one hour.the nurses and staff were very pleasent.i will never go anywhere else.GREAT bedside manner!

GREAT!