Dr. Jay Williams Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2015

The most capable, empathetic and decent physician I have ever had the privilege to know (and be a patient of). May he rest in peace.

March 2nd, 2010

Dr. "Jay", I will truly miss you! Rest in Peace.

I just learned today (Mar. 2, 2010), via a letter from the Exec. Director, of Dr. Jay B. Williams' death on Feb. 10, 2010.He was a wonderful Dr. and an extremely caring, compassionate man. I was new to the area at the time, and he gained my trust almost immediately. His explanation and recommendation for my fusion back surgery in Sept. of 2007, put me at ease for the event. His work was meticulous and he treated his patients with the utmost respect. He will be greatly missed by many. His nurse, Jennifer, complimented him well in his work, as she was as caring as an assistant. May his family and friends find the faith and the strength to continue on, and may God Bless them all.

April 19th, 2008

A truly fine Surgeon

Dr. Williams was the 3rd of 3 surgeons to perform lumbar surgery in an attempt to solve my problems. Along the way I consulted with many others in his field, yet none came close to this Doctor. Although I was seeking a specific, cutting edge procedure that he is highly qualified to perform, he was realistic in his approach and (strongly) advised against this. He explained very clearly why I was not a candidate, and instead he performed a traditional procedure (fusion). This was nearly 2 years ago, and I can truly say that I wish that I had found him the first time around. All doctors differ in their demeanor, ambition, and beliefs. Dr. Williams is at the top of the charts! I have never met a Spine Surgeon who rises to his level (and I met many). Furthermore, his assistant is smart enough to be the Doctor herself, and between the two you will not find a better team. Nearly 2 years following his work I feel great, and will never forget the great care that he and his staff provided before, during, and after surgery. If you are in his coverage area, I hope you will visit this doctor before you make any final decisions.

January 3rd, 2016