A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Woody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Woody, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Woody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Centennial Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Robert Woody MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Woody practice?
- Dr. Jay Woody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Woody practices Emergency Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Sunnyvale Emergency Physicians.