A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Wright, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay V Wright DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay V. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jay Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Wright practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.