A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Wright, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay V Wright DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay V. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jay Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Wright practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.