Dr. Jay Yalamanchili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Yalamanchili?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jay Yalamanchili?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Excellent Dr!

Dr.Jay doesn't treat you like a number & he doesn't rush the appointment which is very uncommon these days. His medical knowledge & years of experience make him my go to dr. for just about any issue that I might have.

June 22nd, 2016

Very assertive and caring

He took the time to find out what was wrong after several doctors didn't care. I never wait long and most of the time I am seen the same day. He took my condition very serious and that was important to me.

February 7th, 2011

great doctor/great staff

I'm very pleased with Dr. Yalamanchili & his staff. My son sees the doctor twice a week for allergy shots. The receptionist is always friendly & professional & my son never has to wait long to see the doctor. The doctor always asks my son how he's feeling in regards to his allergies,how he's doing in school & sports. He shows genuine concern as to how my son feels & that makes the frequent visits to the doctor a good experience.

August 27th, 2010

peditrician

He has been with our family 10 years and he is the best dr. we could ever ask for. He doesn't believe in just giving meds when the body can heal itself.

June 3rd, 2010

a typical doctor

He was very focused on my son, his patient. He was very thorough. Since we don't need a doctor to "coddle us", it didn't bother me that this doctor didn't put on a fake show of friendliness. Instead, he was very professional, which we liked. He didn't explain some of the tests he did, but I was smart enough to figure out what he was doing on my own. I didn't like that we had to have an initial visit, then schedule a visit for what we had come to the doctor to have done. However, most doctors do this. I think people who have commented about this doctor must expect their doctors to coddle them. That's pathetic. This was just a typical, normal doctor. Be fair to him when you leave your comments.

February 18th, 2010

allergies

i had a really bad experience with this doctor..very painful testing and he caused excessive bruising on my arm that lasted over a month..i have had testing done thru other doctors and never had this kind of pain with testing..or bruising from shots..

November 8th, 2016