Overall Review

3.8

June 22nd, 2016
Very assertive and caring
He took the time to find out what was wrong after several doctors didn't care. I never wait long and most of the time I am seen the same day. He took my condition very serious and that was important to me.

February 6th, 2011
great doctor/great staff
I'm very pleased with Dr. Yalamanchili & his staff. My son sees the doctor twice a week for allergy shots. The receptionist is always friendly & professional & my son never has to wait long to see the doctor. The doctor always asks my son how he's feeling in regards to his allergies,how he's doing in school & sports. He shows genuine concern as to how my son feels & that makes the frequent visits to the doctor a good experience.

August 27th, 2010
peditrician
He has been with our family 10 years and he is the best dr. we could ever ask for. He doesn't believe in just giving meds when the body can heal itself.

June 2nd, 2010
a typical doctor
He was very focused on my son, his patient. He was very thorough. Since we don't need a doctor to "coddle us", it didn't bother me that this doctor didn't put on a fake show of friendliness. Instead, he was very professional, which we liked. He didn't explain some of the tests he did, but I was smart enough to figure out what he was doing on my own. I didn't like that we had to have an initial visit, then schedule a visit for what we had come to the doctor to have done. However, most doctors do this. I think people who have commented about this doctor must expect their doctors to coddle them. That's pathetic. This was just a typical, normal doctor. Be fair to him when you leave your comments.

February 18th, 2010
allergies
i had a really bad experience with this doctor..very painful testing and he caused excessive bruising on my arm that lasted over a month..i have had testing done thru other doctors and never had this kind of pain with testing..or bruising from shots..