A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yamin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Yamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Joseph Yamin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Yamin practice?
- Dr. Jay Yamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Yamin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Gastroenterologists.