A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yamin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yamin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Yamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Joseph Yamin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Yamin practice?
- Dr. Jay Yamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Yamin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Gastroenterologists.