A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yasen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yasen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yasen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan