A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yasen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yasen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yasen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Elliot Yasen MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Yasen practice?
- Dr. Jay Yasen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Yasen practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Mineola Neurologists.