A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yepuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yepuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yepuri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yepuri graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yepuri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Nandalal Yepuri MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay N. Yepuri practice?
- Dr. Jay Yepuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Yepuri practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Louisville, KY.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.