Dr. Jay Yepuri MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bedford, TX

no change

March 20th, 2017
Highly satisfied
From the first time I stepped into the office through to point I was released from the hospital after my procedure, I felt like I was in good hands. Every step was explained to me and very thoroughly. The entire staff at the clinic as well as at the hospital couldn't have been kinder or more helpful.

October 20th, 2016
Very professional and polite

September 21st, 2016
Patient
Had an endoscopy procedure and when taken back to procedure room the nurses who took my information were very friendly. The nurse anesthetist was very gentle with her needles and knew what she was doing. Dr. Yepuri spoke with me before the procedure was done which I appreciated. I would recommend and have recommended Dr. Yepuri to others. He is a kind and caring doctor which you don' t find these days in my opinion.

September 20th, 2016
Fantastic Expierence
My first with with Dr Yepuri was most satisfying experience and Dr explained the procedure in its detail. The day of the procedure he was at the bedside as I was pushed into the room for the Colonostomy. After the procedure the nurse informed me as to the results. Great experience and would recommend to my friends.

September 15th, 2016
ERCP and Colonoscopy
I am completely happy with every aspect of both of my procedures.

September 15th, 2016
First Time Patient
Dr Yepuri remembered me from five years before when my husband had had a colonoscopy. When he entered the room, he was relaxed, took his time, was very amicable, and not rushed. I am nervous about this procedure and he recognized this, and kept that in mind while speaking with me. I appreciate this. The comfort level I have received allows me to have faith in this doctor and his staff.

May 30th, 2016
Very competent and confident
I have had both a colonoscopy and an ultrasound with Dr. Yapuri. He is straightforward and cautious, and very accurate. He has also coordinated my continued care to deal with the findings. I have a lot of confidence in him.

May 30th, 2016
patient
Each office visit and procedure has been very good experience for me. All employees have been pleasant and helpful. Dr Yepuri is very professional and informative,I appreciate his care. and informative ,I appreciate his care and am thankful

May 23rd, 2016
Excellent doctor & staff.

May 21st, 2016
I really did not know what to expect with my first colonoscopy. The staff was great to deal with and Central Park Endoscopy made it so easy that I can say, without reservation, that I hope my next one in 5 years goes as good as my first.

May 16th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Very professional. Great bedside manner. Spent plenty of time with me and made sure that I understood what was wrong and what we going to do about it.

May 8th, 2016
Excellent and Kind Doctor
I saw Dr. Yepuri for a Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy. It is one of the best experiences I have had with A Doctor. He is kind, patient, and attentive. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Afterward, he explained the results to me clearly and with compassion. I recommend him for all of your GI needs in the Dallas area.