Very competent and confident show details Very competent and confident
by D E Carr on May 30th, 2016

I have had both a colonoscopy and an ultrasound with Dr. Yapuri. He is straightforward and cautious, and very accurate. He has also coordinated my continued care to deal with the findings. I have a lot of confidence in him.

patient show details patient
by Constance Ryder on May 30th, 2016

Each office visit and procedure has been very good experience for me. All employees have been pleasant and helpful. Dr Yepuri is very professional and informative,I appreciate his care. and informative ,I appreciate his care and am thankful

May 23rd, 2016

Excellent doctor & staff.

May 21st, 2016

I really did not know what to expect with my first colonoscopy. The staff was great to deal with and Central Park Endoscopy made it so easy that I can say, without reservation, that I hope my next one in 5 years goes as good as my first.

May 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very professional. Great bedside manner. Spent plenty of time with me and made sure that I understood what was wrong and what we going to do about it.

Excellent and Kind Doctor show details Excellent and Kind Doctor
by Ben S on May 8th, 2016

I saw Dr. Yepuri for a Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy. It is one of the best experiences I have had with A Doctor. He is kind, patient, and attentive. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Afterward, he explained the results to me clearly and with compassion. I recommend him for all of your GI needs in the Dallas area.

by Bernadette on May 5th, 2016

From the beginning I was explained exactly what was happening. I felt like I had a personal nurse and was an individual, not a number. Everyone was concerned about my level of comfort. When I woke up I was told to take my time and would be released when I was ready and I was not rushed. I recommend Dr Yepuri and his professional staff to everyone looking for a gastroenterologist.

by Jo Ann parker on Apr 23rd, 2016

I found you and your staff both knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend you and your staff to anybody Thank you for helping me

Feedback on facility & physician show details Feedback on facility & physician
by Noah on Oct 29th, 2013

The facility was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. They really put me as ease prior to the procedure. Dr. Yepuri had excellent "bed side manners" and I would recommend him to my family and friends. Overall, I had a positive experience.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 20th, 2013

Dr. Yepuri is a warm and compassionate doctor. He answered all my questions thoroughly, and I would definitely go see him again and recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
Oct 14th, 2013

Overall, I was satisfied with this doctor. The staff was friendly, prompt, and helpful. Dr. Yepuri gave an accurate diagnosis and was courteous and respectful of my concerns. I would recommend to friends and family.

Oct 13th, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. Explains situation and plan of action extremely well. Would definitely recommend.

Results show details Results
Nov 9th, 2011

After I had a colonscopy & upper GI Scope, I was very adimate what my work hr's were and they were never able to get be in, and seeing as I just found out yesterday from my primary care, almost 2 yrs later, I have Barrett's esophagus that needs to be checked yearly. This is a precursor to esophagus cancer,so you can imagine I was really upset. I don't know if it was his nurse or he just didn't care. But my my new primary care is checking with him!!!!!! Needles to say I will never ever go back to him. I did like him but, I will never go back to him.