by Bernadette on May 5th, 2016

From the beginning I was explained exactly what was happening. I felt like I had a personal nurse and was an individual, not a number. Everyone was concerned about my level of comfort. When I woke up I was told to take my time and would be released when I was ready and I was not rushed. I recommend Dr Yepuri and his professional staff to everyone looking for a gastroenterologist.

by Jo Ann parker on Apr 23rd, 2016

I found you and your staff both knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend you and your staff to anybody Thank you for helping me

Feedback on facility & physician show details Feedback on facility & physician
by Noah on Oct 29th, 2013

The facility was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. They really put me as ease prior to the procedure. Dr. Yepuri had excellent "bed side manners" and I would recommend him to my family and friends. Overall, I had a positive experience.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 20th, 2013

Dr. Yepuri is a warm and compassionate doctor. He answered all my questions thoroughly, and I would definitely go see him again and recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
Oct 14th, 2013

Overall, I was satisfied with this doctor. The staff was friendly, prompt, and helpful. Dr. Yepuri gave an accurate diagnosis and was courteous and respectful of my concerns. I would recommend to friends and family.

Oct 13th, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. Explains situation and plan of action extremely well. Would definitely recommend.

Results show details Results
Nov 9th, 2011

After I had a colonscopy & upper GI Scope, I was very adimate what my work hr's were and they were never able to get be in, and seeing as I just found out yesterday from my primary care, almost 2 yrs later, I have Barrett's esophagus that needs to be checked yearly. This is a precursor to esophagus cancer,so you can imagine I was really upset. I don't know if it was his nurse or he just didn't care. But my my new primary care is checking with him!!!!!! Needles to say I will never ever go back to him. I did like him but, I will never go back to him.