A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yoon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Myoung Yoon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Jay Yoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Yoon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Hematologists, and Edmonds Oncologists.