A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Youngerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Youngerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Youngerman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youngerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youngerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Youngerman practice?
Dr. Jay Youngerman practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists, Plainview Pediatric Specialists, Plainview Surgeons, and Plainview Sleep Medicine Doctors.