A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Youngerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Youngerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngerman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Youngerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Youngerman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youngerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Scott Youngerman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Youngerman practice?
- Dr. Jay Youngerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Youngerman practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.