Learn more about Dr. Jay Youngerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Youngerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngerman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youngerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Youngerman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youngerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Scott Youngerman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Youngerman practice?
- Dr. Jay Youngerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Youngerman practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.